Thursday, October 9, 2008

VOTE!



This is important stuff. It amazes me that people don't vote, but whatever. I encourage you to vote though. The deadline to register is the 14th of October, and it takes only a few minuets (if that).

Well I just got my bike back from the shop today. Got new handlebar tape which is so comfy. Got a new helmet. And uh... all the repairs from the last accident. I also replaced the brakes, which have not been replaced from the date of purchase.

Time to go do more homework.

2 comments:

GabeyGoat said...

kind of bike? i need to get my klein tuned up. and i definately need a helmet. i read way too many stories of cyclists getting killed.

Max said...

I have a Specialized Sequoia Elite. I have always known the importance of wearing a helmet, but it does not really sink in till you have been in a few accidents. I am so happy I was wearing my helmet both times I have been hit, this last time I ended up headbutting a car while going about 20 MPH... so yea.