Tuesday, October 21, 2008

OMG WHAT IS THAT?!

Dead Space box art. Picture taken from Wikipedia.
I bought Dead Space... And my TV is in perfect working order... That game is terrifying. Many times I have to pause and just calm down. Often I will yell a string of obscenities as I get mauled by some mutated monstrosity... I highly recommend everyone give it a shot. The game is really amazingly crafted, but enough about that.

I will be going down to Building a Better Journalist this weekend. I am really excited. On Friday I am going down to hang with a old high school buddy and watch a showing of a few of his short movies. Then Saturday is the Journalism thing. Should be a fun but busy weekend.

Well I should get to bed. I am afraid of catching what has been going around so I will be popping vitamin C this week, haha.

No comments: