Thursday, October 16, 2008

Get educated about ballot measures

I just got done writing my story on the speech I attended. I strongly suggest everyone look into all the ballot measures we will be voting on this year. You can find lots of helpful nonpartisan info at the League of Women Voters' site

Hm I guess this blog is reflecting how into politics I have been recently. Oh well... that is ok, I think people should pay more attention to this stuff. Although I do understand that most people do not have the time. Sad.

I should do that sleep thing... but my HDTV is calling me to go play GTA4 :P

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

That's a really good issue to point out. I think measures are often left for the last minute read over and probably get misunderstood with the way they're worded on the ballot.

I too am very into politics, and have been for a while. But most people feel that's strange and get very tired and even upset over the subject.

It may be a presidential election year, but there's a lot more to the system than who is the commander and chief.