Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Twitter


That's right, I joined Twitter! After hearing so much about it over the last weekend I thought I should try it out. So far it is easy to use. If you want to follow me or anything you can check out the widget I added or go to my twitter site.

I miss San Diego... The weather was awesome. Once spring gets here it will be better. I cannot wait to start biking again and getting out around town more.

Well I better get back to updating stories and other homework. I will make a post about some of the better sessions I attended... when I get time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I joined twitter a while back, but I couldn't figure out how to find people that posted twitter stuff I would want to follow. I did notice that media (such as the NY Times) are posting headlines and "Tiny URL's" on twitter accounts. That seems to have possibilities.

Rob's Media Blog said...

Max - Good addition of Twitter to your blog. Now all your instructors can keep tabs on you! So get back to work...
-rob-