Saturday, March 7, 2009

Race to the finish

The end of winter term is drawing close. How am I doing? Potentially great! As long as I don't slack on my finals.

Speaking of slacking, I saw Watchmen the other night. I read the graphic novel while on vacation this summer and loved it. So I was skeptical when I heard about the movie, because usually they butcher one thing or another when making these things into movies.

The movie was great though. They held true to the original story. Also the movie was amazingly beautiful. Even if you hate the story and the characters, as one of my friends did, you will most likely find the art of it outstanding.

If you are thinking about seeing this you should know, it's not like other comic book movies. It is a darker grittier tale, but the story is a amazing one. So yea my point is... do not think this is a happy go lucky movie, and also be ready for some gory stuff and a lot of blue wang.

Well back to writing research paper.

Picture by EndoftheLine.


No comments: