Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sunlight!

It's day three at San Diego Media +. This convention is amazing! Plus the weather down here is incredible.

The trip down to San Diego was interesting. The seats in the van are akin to rock slabs. Leg room? HA! In the back the heating system is messed up, if you turn the heat on at all in back it blows near burning hot air at you legs. No good. But the people are fun people to travel with.

The hotel charges $13 a day for internet, so I am at a coffee house right now. The one thing the hotel has that is absolutely amazing is the pool. Around it you will find all the normal sunbathing chairs plus a number of large round bed-like seat, and hammocks. I almost fell asleep in one the other night.

I am looking forward to another day at the convention. When I get home I may make a post about the best sessions I went to and give a rundown on them.

No comments: