Monday, January 5, 2009

New Terms

My dog, Jake, and I at Ghetto Beach in Buffalo, NY.
Picture taken by my father this last summer.

Well today is the start of a new term. I know I am excited! Last term I got three A's and a B. I plan to do at least that well this term :P

The times I have to be at school are basically the same as last term. I am taking:
History of Latin America
History of Western Art
Feature Writing
General Biology

All of the classes sound very interesting. Managed to keep two teachers that I had last term, so I think that will be nice.

Over the Winter break I accomplished much awesome gaming and hanging out with friends. I am still jobless, but what are you going to do? haha. The break was good, but I cannot wait to get back to school.

Well time to fix some breakfast.

1 comment:

Ricks terrible blog said...

This is dumb and I don't like it