Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Decent Layout

Once again I am up far too late, so I bring to you a new layout!

I honestly like this. Well right now I like it, but we will see how long that lasts. The picture is from my trip to New York City. I took it while we were headed to a Italian festival in Brooklyn.

It took me a while to come up with a title for the blog. One other then "Max's Blog." I don't know how strong I am on sticking with this one, but time will tell if it grows on me.

A friend of mine just left last night to move back to New York. It is sad to see people go, but I just hope that my friend sees it as a opportunity to live a different exciting life.

Well I need to go to sleep. I have lots of homework tomorrow that I need to do... Bleh. Tell me if you like the blog layout. Not that I did much coding on it or anything, but it took some fiddling with the system. :P

2 comments:

Rob's Media Blog said...

Max,

It's a nice change in the layout. I like it.

rob

Kris Nelson said...

layout looks good...